Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Done with class 3's

So today in clinic I saw 3 quads of a class 3 in the morning and 2 quads of a 4 in the afternoon. It was a really good day in clinic and I only missed 2 spots on the class 4. I felt pretty confident with my scaling and exploring. I decided that from now on I am going to treat each patient as if they were my board patient. Sometimes I feel that I get in a hurry and don't check after I scale the way I should. I felt liked I checked well today and in the end I seemed to do better than usual. Now for my requirements I just need another class 4, and 2 1A patients. Hopefully those will come my way.

2 comments:

emilie said...

I am so excited that you are done with class 3's. I hope that I will be done soon. It's a good idea to treat patients like they are board patients. I think I will start doing that.

Chelsea said...

Way to go Megan. That's a load off, huh? Good luck with getting your class 4's. I also have decided to pretend that every patient is a mockboard patient. Last week on my class 4 I only missed 1 spot on two quads. So I think it helps too.