Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Finished with requirements!

So today I got finished with all of my required quads. I still have 2 more PE's and a pano but other than that I am finished! This morning I finished a patient who I started a few weeks ago. He was half 3 half 4. He needed LA which is always nice to practice. In the afternoon, I saw two cute little girls who were 3 and 5. They both did really great and even let me take x-rays. I am glad to be done with my quads, it is such a relief. I also found a board patient on Friday! She should be pretty good, and has no interproximal restorations which is a huge plus. She speaks Spanish so that makes me a little nervous, but I am trying to have her husband come and translate for us. Hopefully he can!

2 comments:

holly said...

Hooray for being done with your requirements! Good job Megan! And that's great you found a board pt! What a relief!

Jake and Kristin said...

Yeah!!!! Good job! I miss seeing you at work. My Wednesdays just aren't the same without being able to see you!