Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Last Day of Clinic!

So today is the last day of clinic and I can hardly believe it! This morning I saw a new patient that was a 1B and was able to take my last set of scanx bwx. She was a pretty easy patient so that was nice. This afternoon I am having my board patient come in so I can retake a few x-rays. I feel bad for making her come in mulitple times, but I guess its better than failing x-rays. She seems to be pretty reliable, so that is good. I still get nervous though from hearing about all the horor stories of patinet not coming. I am just trying to be positive and I know that everything will turn out the way it is supposed to.

2 comments:

holly said...

I can't believe it's the last day of clinic either! It's gone by so fast! And yeah, I'm just trying to be positive too and hope that everything will work out like it's supposed to.

Chelsea Buckwalter said...

Its gonna work out!!!!! Its gonna be great!!! Its exciting! We have all been on such an amazing journey together, its crazy to see it ending!!!!

Meg- I luv yah!! I'm gonna miss you!